Controlling humidity inside the home is essential for whole home comfort, reducing health risks, and protecting the structure of the home and its contents. Ultra-Aire Whole House Ventilating Dehumidifiers are the solution to healthy, comfortable living.
Make your home comfortable.
- High humidity can make you feel sticky, clammy, and even cause foul odors
- Overcooling your home to control humidity will make you feel uncomfortable and raise your utility bill, and what do you do in spring and fall?
- Ultra-Aire dehumidifiers control humidity resulting in comfortable living all year
Keep you and your family healthy.
- The EPA identifies indoor air quality as an urgent risk to public health
- Ventilation and moisture control in the home are proven solutions to poor indoor air quality
- Ultra-Aire dehumidifiers help reduce the risk of serious health issues through filtration, ventilation, and moisture control
Protect your property.
- High humidity in your home can damage wood floors, contents, the actual structure of your house, and create a breeding ground for pests
- Lowering your AC to dehumidify your home can cause condensation resulting in mold
- Ultra-Aire dehumidifiers eliminate the damaging and high-cost effects of uncontrolled humidity
Commit to energy efficiency.
- Indoor air quality is a major factor in spray foam and tightly insulated homes
- Energy efficient ventilation and moisture control are critical components in whole home performance houses
- Ultra-Aire dehumidifiers provide superior indoor air quality through fresh air ventilation and humidity control